Brian Falkner has been blogging lately about his new book, The Project, which was originally going to be called The Most Boring Book in the World. Thanks to Walker Books, to celebrate the launch of The Project we have a copy of the book to give away to one lucky blogger.
To enter the draw to win a copy of The Project we want you to tell us what you think is the most boring book in the world. It could be an actual book that you have read or you could make up your own title of the most boring book in the world.
Here are a few examples:
- Dougal the Garbage Dump Bear by Matt Dray
- What makes TV work? by Scott Corbett
- Mountain-climbing Trains by John H. Ackerman
- Let’s go aboard an atomic submarine by Lee David Hamilton
Tell us what you think the most boring book in the world is and win The Project. Remember to tell us your name, age and your email so that we can contact the winner. If you’re not sure how to post a comment, check out the For Kids tab at the top of the page.
Read the terms and conditions below.
- To enter this competition you must be between 8 and 12 years old and live in Canterbury. We may ask for proof of your address and your age.
- If you are a winner, you consent to your name, photograph, entry and/or interview being used for reasonable publicity purposes by Christchurch City Libraries
- The competition ends on Friday 1 October 2010 at 5pm.
- We will announce the winners on the Christchurch Kids Blog on Wednesday 6 October.
- We will notify the winners by telephone and/or email.
- The Christchurch Kids Blog judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are as stated and are not transferable.