I was lucky enough last week to be able to meet Richard Newsome, the author of the fantastic Billionaire Trilogy. I got the inside scoop on what he’s writing next and found out a little about what Gerald, Sam and Ruby are up to now that their adventures have come to a conclusion.
Thanks to Richard’s amazing publishers, Text, we have a set of the Billionaire Trilogy to give away. These are extra special copies of the books because they’re signed by Richard Newsome. All you have to do to get in the draw to win the set is tell us: What would you do with 20 billion dollars? Tell us your answer by leaving a comment on this post, along with your name and email address (so that we can contact you if you win).
Competition closes Wednesday 7 December. See below for terms and conditions
- To enter this competition you must be between 8 and 13 years old and live in Canterbury. We may ask for proof of your address and your age.
- If you are a winner, you consent to your name, photograph, entry and/or interview being used for reasonable publicity purposes by Christchurch City Libraries.
- Staff of Christchurch City Libraries and their immediate families are not able to enter.
- The competition ends on Wednesday 7 December at 5pm.
- We will announce the winners on the Christchurch Kids Blog on Friday 9 December 2011.
- We will notify the winners by telephone and/or email.
- The Christchurch Kids Blog judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are as stated and are not transferable.