Today is Roald Dahl Day, when we celebrate the splendiferous Roald Dahl. To celebrate we’re having a Roald Dahl quiz.
This competition has now closed, but you can still have a go at the questions.
- Who is the Champion of the World?
- Who is Matilda’s headmistress?
- Which book tells tales of Roald Dahl’s childhood?
- Who did George make his medicine for?
- Name one of the nasty children who visit the chocolate factory with Charlie?
- What is Miss Honey’s first name?
- What animal features in Esio Trot?
- What does BFG stand for?
- Name one of Roald Dahl’s stories that has been made into a film?
- What is the title of the most senior witch in the entire world?