This is the first of our weekly Summertime Reading Club challenges. Each week we’ll set you a challenge and you have to comment on the challenge post to go in the draw for the weekly prize, a $50 PaperPlus voucher and a Hoyts movie pass. We’ll draw the winner on Thursday and announce the winner on Friday when the next challenge is posted.
Week 1 Challenge
Using either the library catalogue or the Kids Christmas page on the library website, find a Christmas book that we have in the library. Once you’ve found it, tell us here on the blog by leaving a comment on this post (along with your name and email address).
For a bonus entry – say ‘Merry Christmas’ to us in another language.
This week’s winner is Ben.
See below for terms and conditions
- To enter this competition you must be between 8 and 13 years old and live in Canterbury. We may ask for proof of your address and your age.
- If you are a winner, you consent to your name, photograph, entry and/or interview being used for reasonable publicity purposes by Christchurch City Libraries.
- Staff of Christchurch City Libraries and their immediate families are not able to enter.
- The competition ends on Thursday 27 December at 6pm.
- We will notify the winners by telephone and/or email on Friday 28 December 2012.
- The Christchurch Kids Blog judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are as stated and are not transferable.