How to post to the blog
- Go to http://christchurchkids.wordpress.com
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click Blog at WordPress.com
- Enter your username and password if asked (it may remember you and log you straight in)
At the top of the page, click New Post:
Enter your title and the main part of your post into the screen that appears:
In the Publish box on the right, choose one of the following:
- To save your work, click Save Draft,
- To see what your work looks like before you publish, click Preview.
- When you have finished and want to publish, click Publish.
Tags, categories, photos and questions
Help people find your post by adding tags and selecting categories that describe your post.
We can add photos or videos for you – just email us.
Find a post you want to comment on, and at the bottom of the post click Leave a comment.
The comment screen appears:
- Enter your first name or initials only as this will appear on the blog.
- Enter your email address (if you have one) — only the blog administrator can see this.
- Write your comments in the large box.
- Finished? Then click Submit Comment — your comment appears almost immediately!
Ideas for comments
- I have also read this book and I thought…
- I have read other books by this author and I think that you would also like to read…
- If you like this book, you might also like to read…
- I like reading ________ stories, why would this be a good book for me to enjoy?
- I really like the sound of this book because…
Some things to remember about commenting on the blog:
- Anybody is able to post comments on this blog. If you find any inappropriate comments, please let us know straight away.
- Feel free to share your opinions but remember to be sensible.
If you have any questions about the blog, are not sure how to do something, or need to report something, you can email us at email@example.com